is 5'11 220 lbs. overweight?

Options
2»

Replies

• caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    hi guys,i am a middle aged male and I am 5'11 and I weigh 220. I have no real muscle mass. I want to ask,do you guys consider me overweight? and are women interested in someone built like me? I am middle aged but I am still a virgin and I feel like maybe my weight has a lot to do with it.
    A guy has to have more than muscles and what have you to makee think of sleeping with him. Of utmost importance is his interest in ME, not sleeping with me.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I once spent 30 minutes flirting with an overweight guy at Hot Topic. He flirted with me first, and his confidence was attractive. He himself was pretty attractive, as well.

Moral of the story? A) Everyone (regardless of gender) has their own preference for whatever gender they are attracted to, and B) Confidence is attractive.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You don't need muscles babe. Even if your over weight all you need is to be kind, smart, funny and good in bed. Also you need to like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain :drinker:
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    swagger

In terms of weight: Your target is 165 - 175 In reality, 180 would put you in pretty good shape. I'm 6' 0" and started at 143 My original goal was 200, then 190. I plan to change my goal to 180 as soon as I hit goal #2. MFP does wonders if you use it

Same holds true with your boner: Get out there and use it before it falls off !!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    OP, show up in a corner bar every night at 9:00 and before the week is over, your problem will be solved.

Personally, I like my guys with a little beer belly (not that I'm applying for the job you're looking to fill!) and I'm not the only one.
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i can honestly say a guy's capacity to give me a lady boner is more related to his personality, confidence and swagger than his weight

lady boner...:heart::laugh:
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    130lbs of lean mass +90lbs of fat- yes
    180lbs of lean mass + 40lbs of fat -no
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    This totally looks like a legit post. Not a troll. No siree.

MTE