18. blonde. coffee lover. needs sarcastic friends!

Options
Hello community.

Obviously here to keep track of what I eat and do with the end goal of losing weight and being healthy. 5'8. CW 138.5. GW 123.

In general I try to eat fairly clean, avoiding processed food or soda etc. However, not a die hard follower of any strict diet. I work at wendy's and bike 3 miles to and from work daily. I'm currently taking a gap year between highschool and college.

I'm a proud nerd and very sarcastic. I like reading and adore math and science. I am very into music. And Sherlock. Also in recovery from an eating disorder.

Any fellow coffee lovers? Teenage girls? Nerds? Sarcastic folk? Sherlockians? Nerdfighters? People who just want friends? I'm quite active and encouraging. Feel free to friend!

Replies

• drigau
    drigau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    omg hello i have about the same goals as you. I am about 138 and want to be around 120 by christmas time and I am a senior in high school. I am a fan of science and math but i need an accountability partner because literally no amount of science or common logic could convince me not to each some damn ice cream. Good luck to you!
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I don't even want to be your friend.

Sherlock is awesome. not being sarcastic. seriously i'm not. no, seriously that show makes me feel stupid but i love it
  • BigDuck25
    Options
    I'm 41, blond, M&M lover, and shaped like a 2 litre bottle of Coke. Feel free to add me...that goes for anyone.