My Previous Success (58 lb loss) = My Motivation

Options
My first major weight loss journey started the day after my sister's bridal shower. My "before" pic was taken at her shower and it was the first time I really noticed how big I had become. I was 5' 6" and a whopping 298 lbs that night when I weighed myself. My after picture takes place June 29, 2013. At that point I had lost a total of 58 lbs (halfway to my goal), but my weight loss stopped. Turns out I was 2 months pregnant! Now I have some baby weight to get rid of, but this is my motivation to get back on track. I have 13 pounds to go until I reach the weight I was in my "after" pic, but this time I am going to keep on going until I reach my goal!

03331b56-7b8a-4fab-a1ee-5bd1713d6d20_zps639ebde6.jpg

fbc14786-bd34-4e10-9575-7d6ec8efcbcf_zps7c23ace4.jpg

Replies

• KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! And a sweet little baby is the best reason ever to take a break from losing! Congrats on your success! :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on baby, secondly awesome job and great that you have that knowledge that you can do it again and confidence/determination!
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm ready to get this taken care of for good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!