Loose this baby weight!!

Options
I am back again....Recently had my 2nd child and looking forward to loosing this baby weight!

Looking for people to keep me on track!!

Replies

• mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Try this group. Lots of supportive moms. Good luck.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21558-moms-with-babies
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.Remember you did it last time,You can do it again:flowerforyou: good luck on your jorney
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd baby 3 weeks ago, feel free to add me :)
  • Gingersnaps703
    Gingersnaps703 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just had me 3rd baby 5 weeks ago. Let's do this!
  • LTye1983
    LTye1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my second is just thing 6 months! i need to lose 50 pounds! feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I had my second baby 4 years and 10 months ago....

I was having a conversation with a friend and caught myself referring to 'baby weight' in the same conversation as 'his 5th birthday and starting school in 2015'......yeah, so, I'm a little slow off the mark, but am here now....let's do this!! ;)
  • jacejexonmama
    jacejexonmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a one and two year old with a ton of baby weight to lose, everyone feel free to add me :)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I had my second baby 4 years and 10 months ago....

I was having a conversation with a friend and caught myself referring to 'baby weight' in the same conversation as 'his 5th birthday and starting school in 2015'......yeah, so, I'm a little slow off the mark, but am here now....let's do this!! ;)

lol.. at least you aren't me and your "baby" just turned 21 and you are still blaming it on baby weight. better late than never. :drinker:
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My first is just over 3 months old. I've been walking with him every day and doing workout DVDs to get this weight off. I'm hoping to get into the healthy range and maintain good habits so that when #2 comes along, I don't gain so much again! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! I'm on here everyday and you can add me if you'd like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou: