Looking for Friends!

Options
HI!
My name is Danielle and I would like to lose about 30lbs. I am currently about 138 and would like to be 110 eventually. I would love to have buddies on this site! My plan is to be 130 by early october, 125-120 by thanksgiving, and 120-115 by christmas, and then we will see! I love to motivate others and I think this weight loss thing could be sorta fun! Good luck to all :)

Replies

• EmilyPersephone
    Options
    Hello and welcome! =] I am always up for new friends and motivational buddies so feel free to add me! I'm new to the message board bit of this site but am always here if you need someone to chat with or support!
  • empips96
    empips96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

I have just currently started up and am looking for people to share experiences with, recipies, workouts and motivation. I am currently 81 kg and am looking at loosing about 15 kilograms. I am akways looking for friends to keep motivated with :)
  • denise9997
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site too. I would love to add you. The few people I have met so far have been great.
  • joverw50
    joverw50 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends on MFP. Feel free to add me as well. I am looking to lose a good 10 lbs I've gained over the last 6 months.
  • lumpster57
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for friends who are trying to lose and keep off weight. I'm 56 years old and have done it before but always gained it back. I have lost 50 pounds since April and have found it easier than ever before for some reason. I'm hoping I can keep it going.
  • a_marie84
    a_marie84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new to the whole message board thing but I am always up to meeting new and motivated people so feel free to add me :)
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We have the same goal! I'm 5'2 and 120lbs, aiming for 109. Feel free to add me :)
  • Dawnsiebugg
    Dawnsiebugg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I have been back on MFP for almost 2 months. My old friends have gone. I have 15 more pounds to lose. Would be cool to see other's progress as well.