first 10 lbs gone and quit smoking!

Options
Ooh wow so happy! the first 10 LBS are gone altho there are still 80 to go!
To bad I diddnt took a picture for myself but Tonight I will make one for the future 80 lbs to loose!
I love to see everyones progress here.

I finally find control on myself in loosing weight and quit smoking too!!

Ok ok I have quit smoking for 6 weeks now and its just the beginning but I feel confident and strong in this!
I am sure that will be the same with the weight-loss...

Keeeeep going!! :) I am already proud of myself!

Replies

• cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Quitting smoking is on my list of things to do, but I haven't got to it yet. Keep up the good work
  • rbailey614
    Options
    Good for you now keep the momentum going...
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The 10 pound weight loss is great but tackling the smoking is the real prize here! Congratulations on your determination to love yourself enough to quit!!! Stay strong, the desire for it has a way of sneaking back just when you think you have it licked. You know you have the battle won when you smell it on other people and the smell turns your stomach!:sick:

Kudos to you!!!
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    10 years this past February that I quit, best thing I've ever done for myself! Good for you it is a very hard task to take on and it's truly a day by day process. It gets easier and the pay offs are so worth it!

Good on you !!! :happy:
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • Jocelijne
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! :) The quit smoking is a less harder battle for some reason than the diet... It means I have to get busy and start moving lol! Smoking is just don't get up and get some cigarets anymore..

I am very sad that my thicker doesnt show I lost 10 lbs.. the day I started tracking my weight is about the time I quit smoking.. .so I gained and lost the weight again in the maintime ... Its that I know that I lost it ... Maybe someone knows how to change this? the start weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!