Fat 2 Fit!!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Annette..

I am 27 years old. I was always fit and healthy and when I got pregnant 7 years ago, I let myself go. I have been up and down (but never back to my pre-baby weight) over the last 6 years. I am recommitting today... I am on a mission to lose 37 pounds. I had initially lost 40 pounds but gained 7 back because I stopped working out. I have maintained a healthy eating regimen, but I want to take it to the next level.

I am currently using Herbalife products which is how I lost 40 pounds last year, but I haven't been as consistent lately. But that changes today! I plan on using T25 videos along with yoga and running. Since weekdays are hard to get to the gym, I plan on going Friday-Sundays. I really really really need this! :)

I am also looking for new online friends for motivation, inspiration and to keep one another accountable. I wasn't using the app so much because I don't have many active friends. If you would like to be friends on here that would be awesome!

I am hoping to find some workout buddies too, not sure if that is something people do using this site, but I am up for it. I live in Coral Gables, Florida and I go to the LA Fitness there. I also like running on Key Biscayne bridge on weekends. I want to start a fitness group that meets on Saturdays, so if you are in the area and interested in working out together, let me know!

Best of luck everyone! :)

Replies

• annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck!I am no where close to your location I am in Texas but I can be an online workout helper or do it together. I still have like 23lbs left to lose but whose counting.. LOL I have the same situation I let myself go after 2 kids and still thought I was a size 6 in a size 16-18! Anyway, little by little we will get there. :laugh: :wink:
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi. Join me! Let me know how your doing with T25. I have it but haven't looked at it yet. Trying to get into some sort of shape first. Over 100 lb to loose starting slowly but gaining momentum.
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!!! Feel free to add me if you like! Best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou: