I lost my wedding rung *tears*

Options
My wedding ring slipped off last night some time because my fingers are getting too thin :(

Replies

• cappleg8
    cappleg8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you find it?
  • audreamk
    Options
    Pssst..your baby is absolutely beeeeautiful!! :)
  • plainjoe81
    plainjoe81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    BB there in your display. Wife lost her rings too after having 1st bb, found 1 in the bed and other in the box of diapers. Hope this somehow helps.
  • annasid78
    Options
    Bummer. I hope you find. On the upside... you are getting smaller! :)
  • mrhelpless
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. It reminds me of what happened to mine. My daughter aged two played with and lost my wedding ring a good few years back. We never found it. But you know what? At fourteen she presented me with a replacement one she bought out of her pocket money from a jewellers. I was really, really touched and it means sooo much to me! I do hope you find yours. Good luck! Clive
  • Sirenism
    Sirenism Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. :( I lost mine as well at the store. It was never found or turned in. Devastating.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    So sorry. Hope you find it soon. I'm sure it's devastating :(

Charmagne
  • Mom2MandN
    Mom2MandN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hope it is in the couch or in the bed sheet or under the bed. I hope you find it soon.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Aw man :( I hope you find it soon. That just sucks :(
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh no way, that's awful. I hope it turns up soon. :)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I actually had to take all of my wedding rings in to have resized. You know it's time when one of my bands fell in the trash ( good thing I noticed!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!