Moms of all ages!!! Support and encouragement!!

Options
Good day to all you beautiful moms out there!

I am looking for support and encouragement even willing to give some back!!!!
I know it is tough to make sure you take time for yourself even after a busy day of running around with your beautiful amazing kids!
So add me and we all can support and encourage one another that we can be sexy moms we desire and deserve to be!

looking forward to watching all your success!

:smile:

Replies

• Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends list. I am always will to help and support. :)
  • nikirayven
    Options
    Add me if you want, I am a momma of three 16, 9 and 7. They keep me busy but I am finding that now that they are older they love to work out with me. Sometimes its cool and sometimes no so much!! But I am doing it to be here for them :P
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a mom of 3!
  • alanabanana86
    alanabanana86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mum of 2 aged 6 and 8, I'm 28 and tackling fat loss and strength training :)
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 9 and 11 and always looking for other moms who are wearing multiple hats. I'm 29 years old, married to my highschool sweetheart, current student, employee, baseball mom, and working on changing my lifestyle so I can be fit and happy.

Feel free to add me! Good luck ladies!
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old boy! I would love to have some other moms to chat with!! Feel for any of you to friend request me :)
  • Jazziejan
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 girls aged 12, 10 and 9. I think all of us moms can appreciate how busy life is and how easy it is to put yourself last. Please feel free to add me
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mom of three feel free to add me and if anyone else needs a fri:smile: nd i'm here!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 2 yr od and a 8 wks old I wanna feel sexy again:)
  • determinedladybug
    Options
    Mom of two who is new to MFP but very motivated. I would love an add.
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Divorced mom of 2. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • GrandmaJackee
    GrandmaJackee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Mother of 5 and Grandma of 5.
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey mama's!! I'm a mom of a 2 year old boy, I love connecting with other moms! Looking to lose 30 more lbs, I am on here daily... I love MFP ! LET'S BE FIT MOMS!
  • Serenity711
    Serenity711 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3, two of whom are living. A beautiful 2 year old daughter, and the cutest little 14 weeker there ever was! (I would like to say that I would think that even if I wasn't her mother. Haha!) But yeah.. I'm not dieting too hard since I'm breastfeeding, but I am living a healthier lifestyle, and can tell a difference aside from just the scale. Anyone can feel free to add me! ????
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3, two of whom are living. A beautiful 2 year old daughter, and the cutest little 14 weeker there ever was! (I would like to say that I would think that even if I wasn't her mother. Haha!) But yeah.. I'm not dieting too hard since I'm breastfeeding, but I am living a healthier lifestyle, and can tell a difference aside from just the scale. Anyone can feel free to add me! ????

I am also a stay at home mom. I have 2 children, my precious son (who we tragically lost at age 10, 5 years ago) and my daughter who is now almost 7. Every day is tough but like my page says, I've been through a lot but I keep going. That's about all you can do sometimes. I don't know your situation but I feel your loss. I wouldn't wish the loss of a child on my worst enemy. It'll be the hardest thing in my life, EVER, that I will go through. :heart:

On a lighter note, OP, I sent you a request. Love to have the added support, just like with my bras. Ha. Stay strong ladies and moms, we're all in this together!! :flowerforyou:
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YES! Feel free to add me, too! I'm happy to support and encourage you mommies! I'm a mommy to a beautiful 2 year told girl and juggling a lot of other stuff--It's so hard to take care of ourselves!
  • nickyazlan
    nickyazlan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a Mum of 2 boys ( 3 if you count hubby ;) trying to get my groove back. I mix home workout DVD's, outdoor jogging and the Gym. Feel free to add me as a friend for mutual support.
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here-- They are 11 and 6. Need to get stronger and tone-up my bum! :)