25 starting at 212...need friends

Options
Hi everyone,

I have tried this MFP thing before but but with no back up for motivation, tips, and accountability. Is there anyone that started at about my weight that is interested in helping each other with the mental aspect of breaking through with weight loss and being healthy? We can start out together, or I would also love those of you who started where I am and have had some success that can help me follow your path. I have started out strong in the past and then have fallen off the train quickly with no accountablility to keep me going in those tough times. Thanks.

Replies

• harmar21
    harmar21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    HI ashley, I just started this week to, although I am higher weight then you. Just sent you friend request. Maybe we can keep each other motivated
  • katdabomb85
    katdabomb85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I stared 60 days ago at about that, I log in every day like it's a religion or something so feel free to add me
  • Sweetredpoison
    Sweetredpoison Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 27 =) Also having an open food diary will also make you feel more accountable.. since we can all see! =)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey OP,

I'm 31. I started on MFP this past January at 215 pounds. I now weight 179.
    I log everyday, got an open diary and support my friends.
    Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey Hon,

I started out at 220 and am now 144 :) I'll message you for a friend request. You can do this!!!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and my high weight was 212. I started MFP at 209 and am down to 187. Feel free to add me.
  • ashleyhn
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! It is nice to see people just like me now or at some point that are succeeding and being AWESOME! So, first congrats to all of you and I am so thankful that you all are around to help people like me get motivated and better myself and be HEALTHY!! I didn't realize you can make your diary public which is the first thing I want to do. I think that will make a big different especially on days where I am not being accountable and don't log my food. I know I need to log everything no matter what and do it consistently so I can see what I am putting in my body. I think the food is my hardest challenge in my weight loss attempts besides my mentality. Excercise of course is another subject but I actually enjoy working out if I am doing things that don't make me bored or discourage me if I am not there yet.

Do you all also try to calculate exercise the best you can? I don't have a lot of time to be trying to add in all the exercise I do, but I have a HRM so I figured if I can keep track of an idea of how many calories ( and just try to be in the gym so many days a week) instead of doing the exercise accountability too. Any thoughts on that? Feel free to PM me too, I would love to hear stories, ideas, and what has helped and not helped you through your journey......

again.... THANK YOU!!!!!!