NSV: I need new underwear

Options
I will grant that the elastic band of the underwear (multiple pairs of it) may be slightly less elastic than at purchase, but the fact is that it's now almost too loose to stay up on its own. Couple that with the obvious difference with how tightly my belt fits, and I'll call that a success.

Replies

• evee7340
    evee7340 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hear you...loose-fitting underwear has been one of my favorite NSV's. Too-tight underwear is the worst. :)
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    COngrats... perfect NSV!!! Now go shopping
  • HappyHope0123
    HappyHope0123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I consider this huge! Think about HOW MUCH STRETCH is in underwear...they're bound with elastic, made of stretchy fabrics. You're at a good place :) How much weight have you lost so far?
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    its always good feeling to need to by new underware. I'm there being down 25lbs. but have not gotten there so does get frustrating... but all good. daily reminder to keep it up.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That's definitely a victory! Congratulations! :smile:
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    After 65 pounds my elastic was still working but the coverage was ricdoulous so I too had to buy new. Also after realizing there was more air the boob in my bras I broke down and got a few of those also. lol
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have had to buy new underwear and bras roughly every couple months since starting this journey at the end of last October. I really hate spending money on that kind of stuff! Something else I've had to buy, that I never thought about, was shoes! Since my feet aren't quite as fat, my shoes don't fit either, although I haven't had to do that nearly as often!

Keep up the good work!
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo! Way to go, it's those NSV's that really make it real. Congrat!
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!