It might be a long road, but it's so worth the journey!

Options

Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great job! you also have some handsome little ones.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible and motivating story. You look wonderful!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your success! You look incredible!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You did great!!! Awesome story...you are such an inspiration...
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look awesome!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you look beautiful what a change you made your family must be really proud. Thank you for sharing your story it is always a great motivator see people succeed in their goals and it keeps me motivated to know that it can be done.
  • Loribell23
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I am so touched by your story too. I have 3 kids- so I've had 3 c-sections. It's hard to get your belly back for sure!! You look amazing. :smile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing! What a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look great, and way to go with the half Marathon!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I am so touched by your story too. I have 3 kids- so I've had 3 c-sections. It's hard to get your belly back for sure!! You look amazing. :smile:

It is so so hard! But I'm hoping to at least make it improved. I know there will always be a 'flap', but maybe, just maybe, I can make it smaller :)

Just remember, keep going! Even if you allowed yourself to stop for months, when you come back, give it your all. One day it will click. Honestly, this site has helped it click for me. So hopefully all of you won't have to struggle as long as I have!
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. So worth it.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey!!! very motivating!!! Thanks :wink:
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! I as well am working on getting rid of some baby weight, & I also had a c section :/ hope I can tone the belly area up after I lose the weight! (if it's even possible).
  • kristy12379
    Options
    You've done an awesome job! Congratulations! I just love your dress in the last pic! I've had a c-section and still have "the flap" also so now that I'm at a good maintenance weight I'd love to tone that part up a bit! Again, you look AH-MAY-ZING!
  • hollyd1986
    hollyd1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!! Very beautiful
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty! Thank-you for sharing such an inspiring story!
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing. I needed this today!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job! Congratulations! I just love your dress in the last pic! I've had a c-section and still have "the flap" also so now that I'm at a good maintenance weight I'd love to tone that part up a bit! Again, you look AH-MAY-ZING!

You look fantastic! You will have to tell me what your plans are for tackling your flap :) I would love to follow and see if anything works LOL

Thanks again everyone! I wasn't even going to post a story until a friend urged me to. I thought, I'm not even at my goal weight yet! But she reminded me that all I have accomplished so far has been a success, especially because I've been able to keep it off. When I started exercising with the Couch 2 5k 2 years ago (yes, I was never a regular exerciser until really the past year!), I never dreamed I would be able to run 13 miles...let alone WANT to do it. :wink:
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! Congrats. I love the photo with your son..I'm sure being healthier has helped a lot with parenting :)
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    katie, so glad i came over to read your story! you have achieved so much--and maintaining is equally worthy of celebration! your story is inspiring and i loved seeing the pics, especially that last one of you in that gorgeous dress!
    i'm proud to call you my friend--even if only in cyberland. thanks for being such a great motivator!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!