Literally Starting Over - Frustrated!!

Options
Just need some encouragement today!! Last year this time I started tracking faithfully on MFP and exercising. Did great losing 23 lbs. As soon as spring came along it went down hill. I've gained all but 5 lbs back. My mindset is awful like why bother -but then again I know I did it before and can do it again.

My biggest challenge right now is getting motivated. I created a new MFP account but then decided against using it - that's not the problem.

So it's been two days since I've been eating healthy again and about to go to a Zumba class. Looking for a variety of ways to get my exercise in.

Thanks for listening - needed to vent :explode:

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Add me -- I'll be happy to help motivate you. Have fun at Zumba! :smile:
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am where you are. This time last year I was 50lbs lighter sadly I have gained almost all of it back. I have been back at it for 2 weeks and I have only seen a 3lb loss. However, it takes time and we CAN do this. Zumba is great (and sounds super fun). Maybe you will find new fitness buddies at Zumba. Just keep with it. ((Hugs))
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, started again almost 4 weeks ago after losing the same amount as you then putting even more back on. Add me if you like, I'm committed to logging at least during the weekdays and working on my weekend commitment :)
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi. We are all in this together. I have been struggling for quite sometime to get my weight back under control. Like you I am back on track. You can definitely add me in for support and motivation. I've been researching thyroid issues lately as that seems as though it may be possible issue for me. I truly hope not but my rapid weight gain and hair loss has me seeking some medical input. Anyway I am working out religiously and eating clean.