Countdown to Thanksgiving weightloss challenge. Who's in?

Options
2»

Replies

• findusfaithful18
    findusfaithful18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Thanksgiving is right near my son's one-year birthday, so my goal is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by then! 15 lbs, here we go! :D I also want to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans...
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    I'm doing 21 day fix starting monday! Probably a few rounds.
  • jross112079
    Options
    im in...ive been staying at the same weight all summer..still gotta drop 30 lbs
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 19 pounds by Thanksgiving. I've never joined a group on MFP and I'm looking forward to the motivation this will give me to keep going strong. I'm so excited!! Thanks!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with some folks in my area that also goes until Turkey Day!
  • SUPERSUE42
    SUPERSUE42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose 1 or 2 jeans sizes. ( I don't own a scale. But I know if my clothes fit or not and I just had to buy bigger jeans.)
    :ohwell:
    I relate to what you had to say about having a cheat day...not a cheat weekend. And I tend to not post to MFP if I know it's going to be way over.
    I want to do my "ripped" workout 3 days a week. Walk the dog daily. And walk 5 miles every Saturday and Sunday. I don't know if that will be enough for me to lose or not, but...it'd still be a vast improvement!

Thanks! looking forward to seeing you here!!!
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This week's weigh-in puts me at 137.4! I've lost a pound. :) My pants are fitting much better, and some are loose! I can't wait to get down to my old size of 26/size 2. :) My butt is too big right now. Haha!
  • mcwalker1126
    Options
    Let's do it! I am going on vacation for my 35th birthday the Saturday before Thanksgiving and need this challenge. Goal is to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day and track in MFP every day...lose 12 lbs.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this, doing IIFYM on the third day. Need to drop 15 before it rains turkey and stuffing.....
  • happygirl911
    Options
    Count me in!
  • emilylynn918
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 30 by thanksgiving! I've lost 20 already! Ready for this!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This challenge is exactly what I have been looking for. I need to lose 40 lbs by December 31. So I am totally willing to commit to this challenge. I work out 6-7 days a week and will be adding in Yoga in the evening. I follow a clean diet. I am trying to figure out ways to make my diet even better. This challenge will motivate me to do just that.
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group!
  • georgiagreeneyes
    georgiagreeneyes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea! Definitely in, if anyone is looking for additional support or friends to add feel free to add me. I'm quite active on my MFP!
  • pentecostalmama7
    Options
    My goal is to stick with it in the food and exercise departments.

A plus is my blood sugars are down, even after meals. :)

I started WW in 2005 at 350, then lost down to 211. Between being sick, husband's ailments, and stress eating, I gained quit a bit back. Then my weight leveled off some, although I put on 23 lbs between July of last year and July of this year. I was walking quite a bit but as of this past April, I am in a job that pretty much requires me to sit all day, and boy did that ever make a big bad difference. Anyway, now I'm back at it, getting to the gym and making better food choices, so that makes me happy. I can't say it probably makes my husband very happy: I got him up this morning just after 5:00 so we can head to the gym.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose my last 14lbs by Thanksgiving. I would be so excited if I did! Luckily I hate holidays so I won't gain it back, lol.
  • bgisabel
    bgisabel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need to lose 15lbs by Thanksgiving. :wink:
  • Halcyon3608
    Halcyon3608 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be trying on wedding dresses when I go to visit my family for Thanksgiving, and I'd love to drop a dress size or two by then. All of my size 12s started to get iffy toward the end of the summer and that's not a good feeling! I revamped my weightloss efforts on September 1st at 182 lbs, and I'm already down to 179 (love that initial big drop!).