More than halfway to looking HOT! 33 lbs down in 7 months :)

Options

Replies

• noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I can't wait to get to my final goal and post THOSE pics :)

Oh, and I'm 5'6".....
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wow i'm 5'7 and i dont look anywhere NEAR that great (i'm 166lbs currently--so only a little heavier) you must have a good amount of muscle mass vs fat :)
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • cflexen
    cflexen Posts: 20
    Options
    Props to YOU!!! Seriously you LOOK AWESOME!! I think its even more fabulous that you lost it in a sensible and healthy time frame!! I think we all get caught up and in such a rush to lose weight quickly but its soo unhealthy and unrealistic...You seriously have given me encouragement and hope that I can also do it!! I am also 5'6 and my goal is 160 lbs. but i would love to go to 150 lbs. of course i have had a baby soo things are probly a lil bit more flabby and harder for me to get toned but I gotta push through! Anyways best of luck on ur journey and congrats on ur succes thus far!! It really shows and you look great!:wink:
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i think you look fantastic in both before and after pics, dont be so hard on yourself for the before pics.
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    You look fabulous well done :) How tall are you? You started close to where i started from (but looked MUCH better for it) and your goal is set to the same as mine.

It's ok i just saw someone else post that you're 5'6" (4" taller than me :frown: )
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! I hope to look as thin as you when I hit my final goal weight! Great job! :happy:
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I agree,you look gorgeous in all pics! :bigsmile: But 33lbs gone is an awesome achievement and you deserve a pat on the back for sticking with it.

Good luck in reaching the rest of your goals :flowerforyou:
  • queenkala
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    In the new pic you're now like "the hot one" - you know? No longer the"friend of the hot chick", you are now one of the hot chicks! Congratulations!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You definitely look HOT! Oh wow. People like you make me have to remind myself that i'm straight!
    You look like you weight much less than that too!
  • chrish1981
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS, girl!! Keep up the good work!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are kickin *kitten*! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Beachbumwannabe
    Options
    You look great..Alot to be proud of. Keep up the good work!
  • PinnHead
    Options
    Wow weeee ! Awesome Job girl ! inspirational !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!