Large Frame girls. :)

Options
So I think I am large framed which makes me feel a little manly and wierd. I guess. If anyone is is large framed and isnt really big please comment on this. I need help! I weight 178 and i am 5"4 and I feel like a manly blob. :( Thank youu!

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am definitely broad-shouldered! I know how you feel! Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I don't feel as feminine and I feel like I can't wear nice enough clothes! Wide backs are in my genes apparently so I can't wear any fitted clothes. When you lose more weight you will have nice womanly curves and that's alot nicer and feminine than being skinny!
  • amsomers510
    Options
    I think it is difficult to say what size you will be until your lose the weight you need to in order to be heathly. You may gain weight in your upper body instead of your lower body which can give you an apple shape. I think broad shoulders on a women can be really sexy, you just need to learn how to dress to maximize your best features. Good luck with your diet. Just remember, you need to do this because it is for your health, but you may be surprised with the final product.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 169 lbs. I guess I must have a large frame because I had gotten down to my suggested BMI weight years ago and everyone said I looked bony and sick, but I wasn't really small at all.
  • Alifresh
    Alifresh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well im glad other people feel the same way. I hope when i lose weight i dont look like a man. haha.
  • RockCreak
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. I know that I have a large frame so loosing too much weight isn't ideal for me.

I'm 5'5 and down 19lbs from 230 (211 lbs). I was talking with my trainer telling him I want to get down to 150lbs. He looked at me like :noway: You'll look sick is what he said. He told me that I should aim for 160 - 165lbs. :grumble:

Hmm... what do you all think.