Not feeling sexy today!

Options
Ever just have a down day? Or feel like even though I've lost 14lbs I just don't see it or feel it. I need friends and support on here please help. :cry:

Replies

• ariesflame
    ariesflame Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    "Be confident in yourself sexy mama"

http://youtu.be/r3ufPb6AP6g?t=2m8s
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Every body has not feeling sexy days. It's normal!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    keep on keepin' on
  • emilybaun
    Options
    I think everyone has his or her up and down days! I've lost nearly 50lbs and sometime I feel like I'm a whale... Especially after a big meal! Things will get better and that monster inside your head will be beat. You're a beautiful individual! Look how far you've come!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    me neither. it's that time of the month...
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Everyone has those days, you can't feel great all the time, everything in life has it's opposites
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    Options
    all the time... keep your head held high... feel free to add me
  • happyNlucky
    happyNlucky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We all have those days. I get that way when is around that time of the month but I now know that is just all that damn water retention. Don't give up. I just started tracking my food again this past Tuesday and I am doing well so far. The challenge will be the weekends, it's so easy to fall off the wagon, I just have to stay alert. The plus side is that my hubby is on this too. So we kind of push each other. Find a diet buddy if you can and that will motivate you and make each other accountable for what you are eating. Also, I joined a group on Facebook (my sister runs it) and she is posting diets to be followed each day. We have to keep track of each other's foods by posting pictures of our foods to make sure we are within the guidelines, just another way of making each other (group members) accountable.
  • TurboLindsay
    Options
    Not feeling sexy? Get back to that mirror, take a look and find something to compliment yourself on. Great hair day? Good skin? Gorgeous eyes? Or how about how hard you've been working out? Eating well? Beautiful smile?

I bet there's something you can pat yourself on the back for. We all have un-sexy days, but I challenge you to get back to your mirror and give yourself a compliment. You deserve it!
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I don't either. :/ I'm 10+ lbs down and I feel worse than I did BEFORE I lost them. It's just this week though. It'll pass.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I hear ya sister, I have a lot of those lately! Chin up! Better days ahead.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've EVER felt sexy... :indifferent:
  • GriggsGirl83
    GriggsGirl83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much for your support. This is a long journey I plan on taking and the support will definitely help me along.