Healthy Graze Snacks

Options
Random but I must admit that I caved when it comes to tv advertisements. I ordered a Graze box to get healthy snacks delivered to my house. Does anyone else purchase Graze snacks? Do they really taste amazing?

They have over 90 varieties u can choose from in a box. They have seeds, nuts, dried fruits and a calorie count box. First box is free then $6 after that. I have a coupon code for a free box if u wanna try it out. Use coupon code MAITRE5PP on www.graze.com or go here https://www.graze.com/us/p/MAITRE5PU to get a free box to try.

Replies

• hismogwai
    hismogwai Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I buy graze boxes =) I get one every two weeks and I do really enjoy them =) I try and eat one punnet a day rather than eat them all at once which is soo tempting =)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i get graze boxes occasionally... they're tasty, but some of them are pretty high calorie given all the nuts and seeds etc - not that that is necessarily a bad thing. i found them to be a bit too carb heavy to be able to have them often, i like my snacks to be higher in protein to fit my macros.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i found them to be a bit too carb heavy to be able to have them often, i like my snacks to be higher in protein to fit my macros.

I am starting to find this an issue too.

I love graze snacks and have had a subscription for around 8months. I really enjoy them and have recently condensed my happy to receive list down to only around 30items which are my well established favourites, that way I only ever now receive the things I really like the most. I have found that most have little to no protein though and I have reduced my subscription to get boxes less frequently as I also have trouble sometimes being able to fit them into my daily macros
  • floralfriday
    floralfriday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I receive mine once a fortnight too. You can change your box type to suit, eg the Boost Box is 'nutrient dense', and the Sustain Box is fibre and protein heavy.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i was wondering if some of the items would be too high in calories or salty. Im tempted to try the calorie box. When did you recieve your first box? They're coming out with the big box. You just get four bags of snacks for $25. Idk if its worth trying, i can only picture myself getting that to snack on at work.
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have been a twice monthly Grazer for several months and love it-and I found they've started sending me more protein-rich snacks lately, though some are definitely more carb based. Its usually a pretty decent mix for me.

I haven't done the big box yet...anyone join the waiting list? If so-any idea when the big boxes will start shipping? I'm tempted to sign up but haven't yet...

If anyone needs a code, mine is PFLCYHYYP
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    UGGGGHHH.

Reported for spam AGAAAIN.