No longer a liar...

Options

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have the weight on my license either! I am in Florida... (whew)
  • LauraKB
    LauraKB Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, in Florida, the DL does not have it either! I just pulled mine out because I know it would be TOTALLY wrong. I got it before I got married and had 3 kids! Whoa!!! but at least it's not there saying nanny nanny boo boo!!! ;)

Congrats!~
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine is WAY off, but I also haven't changed it since high school. I can't wait til the day I can go get a new license with a skinny pic and new weight.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hmmm! Is Michigan the only state that DOES NOT put your weight on it!?! Mine doesn't at least. THANK YOU MICHIGAN! Maybe it's because we are one of the fattest states, lol.

Tennessee doesn't either because its not on mine LOL
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    Jersey doesn't list it either. Thank you Jersey!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    my license dosent show weight either.texas here.but when I got it they asked for it on the form at that time I weighed 230 and thats what I put
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    My license doesn't have a weight on it, TX. but my work badge does, I'm 5lbs off from it. Sad thing is 2yrs ago I told them I weighted more because the doors to got in had weight sensors and I didn't want my backpack to set it off.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    my license says 140 :O i am currently 177 i think i was about 155 when i got it so i didn't lie THAT much right? LOL I can't wait to get down to 140!!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    As far as I know, California doesn't even have an option to update your weight when renewing your license through the mail. Mine still shows my weight and picture from 1996.
  • Tamez13
    Tamez13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    They must have gotten tired of Texans lying, because we dont have the weight posted on the newer DL's. ha ha. GUILTY!!!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine was a lie then and it is a lie now! Last year it was 22 lbs under, now it is 20 lbs OVER! :laugh:
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    Im gonna have to go check this!

3374921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    VA does not have your weight on their licenses..thank goodness! Did check you military ID and it says 130lbs..which was a bold face lie when I got it a few years back. However....drum roll please.....it is incorrect! I weigh 18lbs less today :)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    congratulations! must feel good!!!
  • anothersmithm
    Options
    Mine is still off by about 30 lbs... It's up for renewal in April. I'm hoping to make it the truth by then!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    No weight on mine either and I'm in Texas!
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! My drivers license says I am 8 pounds lighter than I am. I am working to get down to that and below another 10. :-)
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    One of my first mini goals was to make my license honest...now I'm proud to say I'm lying on it again...just in the OPPOSITE direction! Started off 20 pounds over and now I'm about 25 pounds below. I may have to go get a new one soon!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can say that! My DL weight is my goal weight right now.. I didn't even weigh that when I was 16! I'm so excited to get there :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!