Returning and need support

Options
Hi all. I have just returned to MFP. I have quite a lot of weight to lose and would love to have some additional support. I would also love to be able to offer support to others as well. Thank you. ????

Replies

• terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! It's not my first trip down this road either :(
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm on my third time.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll cheer you on! Feel free to add me!
  • Tibette7
    Options
    I just started again. We could all use the support to work together! It helps! Feel free to add me. Tibette7.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Whether it is your first or 5 time here, never give up!
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Feel free to add me! You can do this!
  • mechele68
    mechele68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
    I created my account a couple years ago but never used it. I lost more than 30 #s since then but not by working out or dieting. I found myself unable to eat when a relationship ended. I dont recommend that weight loss plan. I joined planet fitness years ago for the tanning bed but a month ago i began using the equipment. I HATE IT (the working out part) I'm a couch potato but I know if Im going to keep the weight off and lose some of the flab left behind its something I gotta do. Anyway, I struggle with what weights to use & how long to use them. The trainer at PF was no help.
  • Seashell61p
    Seashell61p Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also just starting back up, I know that support from others on here is a big key for me. Add me as a friend if you would like to share daily goals and give and receive support.
  • Indigomami
    Indigomami Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a repeat offender too! :-D
  • norna770
    norna770 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!! This is my third time to MFP and I am going to succeed this time. I need to lose 100 lbs. but I don't set that as my goal I set my goal at 10 lbs. and when I reach that I set it again for 10 lbs. I am having a hard time with my breakfast and lunch menus because I work and I never know what to eat. If anyone has any ideas please share with me. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • liliwhoa
    liliwhoa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let's do it together! I'm returning again too. To keep trying is braver than success the first time, right? I have about 40 lbs to lose. I've struggled all my life with excess weight. I'm an emotional eater. I'm 58 so it gets more challenging, but I'm raising my 3 yr. old grandson so that counteracts it a bit! :)
  • Ixia1970
    Options
    Hy, welcome back!

3rd times a charm for me as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    add me too....I've been back a couple of times as well. I too have a lot to lose and like you set my goals small accomplish and move to the next, although I have found that when setting the goal, accomplish the goal I reward myself with something I can see .....sometimes a bracelet that marks the accomplishment of a specific amount and when I'm frustrated or having a bad day, I see it and remind myself of my hard work and what I have already accomplished.........so breakfast/lunch I sometimes try protein shakes, 100 cal sandwich thins with laughing cow cheese and some fresh tomatoes, or other veggies...........salad.......sometimes for lunch, I have fat free turkey breast or ham wrapped around a lite mozzarella cheese stick......just a couple of thoughts.....hope it helps....looking forward to working with you.....have a great day :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Feel free to add me! You can do this!
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been a part of MFP for almost a year but fell off the wagon for a while...I'm really trying to get back at it. I have serious issues logging my food because, face it, I eat wayyy too much junk...lol. I really am in need of support too. I don't have very many friends on MFP and I'm looking for more too. Feel free to add me! We can do it together!:flowerforyou:
  • JoT2013
    JoT2013 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We've all been there, this weight lark is hard work! :wink:

Good luck, add me if you want :smile:

Jo
  • seniorbug2003
    seniorbug2003 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I feel like fall off on regular basis, I am trying to buckle down and lose more weight this year.

Good luck!!
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACKMFP LAND!!!:flowerforyou: Glad you followed the yellow brick road and landed here. We all have had a bump in our roads been caught up in a tornado of emotions, however...you came back to where you know success can be the key...to healthy living. I have been here since 2011 and I havent gotten it right yet, but i havent quit neither!!! Not all of us can hop skip and jump to our goalline, I've stumbled so much i'm surprise i still have skin on my knees...LOL!!! I know when i am surrounded with active supporters, i am most successful...why??? Becuz I feel the love and understanding, i can vent my honest feelings, and I can cheer and give help back..... We ARE NOT alone in our journeys, only in our minds..so sweep that attic clean, put fresh ideas in the braincells, and grab a hand or two...and lets go!!!!!:drinker: :heart: Add me please!!!! I always need folks in my corner!!
  • CherriePye
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
    I'll do my best to be a good motivator!