Ladies - Lingerie Help

Options
Hi girls,

I am having SUCH a hard time finding plus size lingerie. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase (either stores or online).

I am 5'6 235lbs and a 38C.

Thanks for the help!

Melissa

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Fredrick's of Hollywood has a good plus size selection. That's where I use to get my stuff.
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    fashion bug maybe? hips and curves... i forget where i used to look. maybe google it.
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    undercoverwear.com or fashion bug
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Torrid.com or any Torrid store.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Try this one, www.hipsandcurves.com.
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    lane bryant stores and on their website. I have also looked at hips and curves...an online store
  • alw2007
    alw2007 Posts: 35
    Options
    I like Lane Bryant. They always have a good selection.
  • jgj105
    jgj105 Posts: 3
    Options
    hipsandcurves has cute things and great reviews!
  • marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    Torrid.com or any Torrid store.

Torrid is wonderful. Their quality is great and they have lots of fun styles.
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret carries a wide variety of sizes that are both supportive and fun (no granny bras!) Also, I know they offer free fittings and you can have them help you find the right size and style.
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/

I've also heard that Lane Bryant has a wide range of sizes, too and they have everything from practical to sexy.
    http://www.lanebryant.com/
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Torrid, lane bryant, and even walmart (not sure about the quality though) Also, if you can get your hands on an Avon catolog, check it out! Avon carries clothes, shoes, etc and even have plus sizes! Or go to their website and order directly. Good luck :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Torrid is my favorite. I entered their model search last year. :blushing:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret,love love love:bigsmile:
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did do a google search and came up with some sites, but wanted to get real people's opinion on which they prefer. Thanks for all your comments and links! Ill be a happy shopper now :love: