Night out with the girls

Options
Ok so I have a night out with the girls planned tonight. I'm nervous b/c I went to dinner Friday with the boyfriend, Sunday had packer party with drinks and snacks. Now tonight is girls night out. I want to have fun but I dont want to blow my diet with drinking a alcohol.

I do want to enjoy a drink or two but dont want a ton of calories.

Help....

Replies

• elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I usually go for vodka with a little club soda and lime. Vodka is about 70 calories per shot (give or take). A bloody mary is about 125 cals too. :smile:
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    to keep the calories down, drink vodka with water and lime!
  • rosabella_bee
    Options
    Vodka or Gin with Slim line tonic! Spirits are always best and slim line tonic has hardly any calories! Add a dash of lime or lemon juice if you need the flavour!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    liquor: vodka and diet (or any clear liquor, they're the lowest in calories) - 70 cals
    wine: moscato: 127 cals. I hear its the lowest, but of course, red wine is better for you.
    beer: select 55 - 55 calories!!

Have fun and stay safe. Please have a DD =)
  • Markivee
    Options
    This is going to sound quite bizarre, but recent European studies have shown that having an alcoholic beverage mixed into your workout is actually healthy, due to the fact that some alcoholic beverages have electrolytes and nutrients necessary for the human body.

Drinking several days in a row however might not be productive to your workout, especially if you're not working out enough. However I think most will agree that it's completely justified since you're a Packers fan. if a 335lb Line Backer can run a touchdown with the entire Bears football team chasing after him, I'd say it's safe to have a few drinks without ruining your workout.

Same applies for when the Packers win the Superbowl.
  • kmshaughnessy
    Options
    I totally understand your concern. Im not sure what type of coctails you usually take in but my answer is to drink vodka+ water.
    As far as I know, Its the drink with the least amount of calories and even better if you get the flavoured vodkas and add a twist.

Cheers,
    Kendra
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else has said, I recommend vodka with lime and sprite.
  • JenniferLynn_1205
    Options
    What about your usual? Bacardi & dieR?
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    cherry vodka w soda water, splash of cran. yummmm
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Vodka and grapefruit juice isn't a bad choice. There are 70 calorie beers too!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka & diet coke tastes like cream soda & only 75 cals! & they say red wine is good for your heart :o) don't' worry too much, laughing with your girls will burn off some calories & you'll be happier not worrying your night away.