Positive thoughts get Positive results!

Options
KrzyGal
KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
TGIF! It's been a long week but we made it through! RED! Keep reaching for your goals! KCCO!

Replies

• Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :smile: Positive thoughts have 'pulled' me out of the darkness many times.... we definately need MORE in every thing we do!

:flowerforyou:
  • KrzyGal
    Options
    That was a good read, sullus!
  • KrzyGal
    Options
    Very true Pamela_June! It's hard to find these days so when I have a hard time finding it, I try to create it! :flowerforyou:
  • remieres93
    remieres93 Posts: 45
    Options
    You're so right! I had been negative all month, frustrating by my fluctuating scale, and now that I think about it I lost more in one month than most people do, and I'm losing a healthy amount of weight per month, had I been patient and positive and not hopping on the scale 30 times per day, I probably would of been positive all along!
  • KrzyGal
    Options
    That's true! Change doesn't happen overnight. I rarely step on the scales and instead go by how I'm feeling, or the clothes are fitting. If you don't see change, given that it was a daily hope, it'll drag you down. Do the best you can and have "check-in" days, once a week, bi-weekly, and you'll see the scales change too! Good job!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I recently learned about afformation... It's like an affirmation but in the form of a "why" question... "Why am I so fit and beautiful?" makes your mind overlook the fact that it might not be true, whereas "I am fit and beautiful" your mind can be like "no, you're not" lol
  • Mexquisite
    Mexquisite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this link!!

And thanks for the reminder about "afformations"! I forgot about this mental technique.