Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would like some friends please

2»

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Hi, you are welcome to add me. I run 6 or 7 days a week!
  • ccochran6
    ccochran6 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add :)
  • Your all welcome to add me I have one friend but the more the marrrier.
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Currently training for a 5k currently (next month! woo!) and a 10k in June. :)

I also do Zumba and SL5x5

I'm more the merrier with friends, so anyone can add away!
  • sexybacktoi
    sexybacktoi Posts: 2 Member
    Hey. Just looking for some friends on here for motivation and inspiration as well.
  • Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    Friend away peeps..

ESPECIALLY if you are a runner :)

I am just coming back from a hip flexor injury, but I teach Learn to Run, 5 K and 10 K clinics here in the Great White North..

If you have any questions, or just need some help.. ask.. I may not always have the answers, but I'll try my best :)
  • barbaradetz
    barbaradetz Posts: 23 Member
    I am a lifetime walker and need to lose at least 15 pounds. More friends = more encouragement.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Your tiny hamburger made me sad. :frown:
  • omitchell6
    omitchell6 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new and need a friend to help me lose weight
  • I have lots to lose...have a goal in 2 years to run my 1st 5k at Walt Disney World Husband, son and I. I'm not running now, except for trying to jog every once in a while...like I said have lots to lose before I can start training for that.

On daily..daily log...always looking for new friends..so we can motivate and inspire each other.
  • Feel free to add me. Just realized there was a MFP forum. Lol. Been on the weighloss journey for the last 2months and am totally addicted. Love, cycling, zumba and walks :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, any more takers please? Thank you :-)
  • Hi, I didn't even realize there was a friend function on here. Learn something new every day.. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, I have just started a lean bulk diet if anyone is interested in ideas for muscle gaining food.