Looking for male weight loss buddy

Options
Hi,

I am 36 and currently 340 pounds and have been overweight all my teenage and adult life. I have recently lost 80 pounds on a 1750 a day calorie diet with introducing some exercise (walking and tennis). I have had serious issues with food and over eating over the years and would like to makes one or two buddies to discuss and motivate in tricky times (cravings, weekends away and sustaining the effort etc...). I am looking for guys around my age for this, sorry I know there are lots of great gals out there too!

If you feel you might benefit from a buddy, please get in touch.

Will.

Replies

• delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've logged for 35 consecutive days. The results have been positive.
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Would love to help and motivate where I can.
  • stanleythemanley44
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I have trouble with my diet and I'm trying to shed the excess as well :)
  • grapegorilla13
    grapegorilla13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • richsimps
    richsimps Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Will
    I am back on the programme - aiming for 1950 cal/day
    Join me??
    Richard
  • The3MonthShred
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to have you as a weight loss buddy! We can cheer each other on! :0
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congratulations on your loss so far. I started at 333 pounds so not far from you. So it is possible I still have a wee bit to go but to me the most important things is to be consistent and to create habits. Good habits mean on the days you aren't motivated you just do things because that's what you do. Good luck
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can add me