In need of some friends :)

Options
I've been doing MFP for about a month, and have lost 15lbs now. I'm really excited, but I have 60+ pounds to still lose. I only have a couple of people I know as friends, and I really enjoy reading others information. Anything that helps encourage one another! I live in China as an expat, and am a stay at home mom with my 1 year old girl.

Replies

• justcallmedave
    justcallmedave Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, Us Gweilos have to stick together lol
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too and don't know that many people either! I'll add you. You can do it!!!! :heart:
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have 66 more pounds to lose. We could do it together.
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me if you'd like. Read my profile to figure out who I am.

Ex pat in China? Sounds both interesting and hard at the same time, especially with a little one.
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    If you like, you can add me, Ive been here for 1450 days or so ,and aways enjoy helping and support other members.......I ve lost 104 lbs and lookng forward to the last 30....best wishes, Lloyd
  • Paulglee72
    Options
    Hi there. Ive also lost 15lbs with 62lbs to go. Feel free to add me. Best of luck. You"re doing great.
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my second round. My first round MFP helped me lose my last 25 lbs. Now gotta get rid of what the summer put on. Yeah I know I'm backwards. Isn't winter suppose to do that. lol But all of can always use more support and motivation!
  • lizzyb1006
    lizzyb1006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll ad you! Any one can add me too! I need more motivation!
  • MariLaIndia
    Options
    Work from home mom here :)
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • ringaroundrosi
    Options
    We can be friends! (: feel free to add me!
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this week, and working on 35 or so pounds. WAHM here, feel free to add me as well :)
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm an expat in the USA ;)
  • lawademo
    Options
    You can add me. I just started again just 3 weeks ago. I have three kids and am now staying at home with them. My youngest is 10 months and I am working on losing 27lbs. I could use some good motivation :)! Let's do this!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Tricia, a SAHM to four kiddos; 10, 7, 4 & 1 year olds. I log everything, every day and my diary is open.

Feel free to add me, if you'd like, ANYONE! :D
  • Feel free to add me. Always nice to make a new friend. I'm in the US.
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Options
    Feel free to ad me...I'm on everyday...love to make new friends.
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like :smile:
  • GenesisGurl211
    GenesisGurl211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use all the encouragement I can get! Im an expat in Canada. Not as far as China but still away from home!