Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How Much Does Running Rule Your Life?

Replies

• stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    33 of them.... and i may have not been completely honest on a few that i should have checked lol. Running ROCKS :)
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    I guess 16 isn't bad for a newb. I noticed several that are on my bucket list lol.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Results: 39 out of 50. "Wow. You have a problem. Running completely controls your life. I guess in the grand scheme of things, being addicted to running is a good problem to have, but dang. You’re probably reading this on a treadmill right now, you psychopath."

I have no idea what they are talking about. I can quit anytime.

Seriously. Stop snickering. I don't have a problem.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    I checked 31 yipes
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    29 and I don't even consider running my primary mode of exercise...
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    coming back for this later :flowerforyou:
  • jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    17 of 50: Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running.

Considering I'm an ultrarunner who's training for their first 100 miler and I've done more marathons, 50ks, and 50 milers than I can remember this is a win. lol
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    36. Run twice a day? I run twice a day 4 days a week. Of course I run twice a day!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    20 - perfect healthy relationship with running =)
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Thirty four... Ah well

I don't even call myself a runner as I don't think I'm there yet.
  • Remus42
    Remus42 Posts: 149 Member
    40 of the 50. Yup I got a problem....but I love it...mwhahahah
  • AngieNL89
    AngieNL89 Posts: 11 Member
    Just 14, perfectly healthy!

You guys are crazy hahaha ;) :P
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member

:flowerforyou: ... 15/50 for me. To some it'll appear as though running does rule my life ... According to this, not at all; All in the balance :bigsmile:

Ran past midnight
    Ran twice in one day
    Thought I'd rather be running than doing something boring
    Ran in the blistering cold :heart:
    Ran in the snow :heart:
    Ran in the rain :heart:
    Cancelled plans with friends to go for a run
    Woke up at an ungodly hour to squeeze in a run
    Expenses on footwear/accessories

ETA: Removed ^ from quote
    My results: You checked off 15 out of 50 on this list!

Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running. Be thankful the cold stiff fingers of running aren’t clamped around your still-beating heart…for now.[/unquote]
  • muggzie399
    muggzie399 Posts: 116 Member
    Didn't take the test. I am not a runner. People who post on my news feed are absolutely obsessed. They are posting all day. I don't think some of them do anything else, seriously.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    35 out of 50.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    17 of 50: Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running.

Considering I'm an ultrarunner who's training for their first 100 miler and I've done more marathons, 50ks, and 50 milers than I can remember this is a win. lol

Then you SERIOUSLY lied on the test.... lol
    If you even ran one ultra, I know you had to blow past at least 20-25 of these without batting an eye...
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Low 20s ... healthy relationship. Now to go work on my relationship with nachos, beer, and football.
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    You checked off 20 out of 50 on this list!
    Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running. Be thankful the cold stiff fingers of running aren’t clamped around your still-beating heart…for now.

I might have to change my user name now!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    I was aiming for zero but ended up with a 2. I am disappoint.

Wait, when is the reset? Like, if something hasn't occurred in say, 3-6 years, can I check No?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running. Be thankful the cold stiff fingers of running aren’t clamped around your still-beating heart…for now