Newbie...and lovin' it so far!

Options
Hello! I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and I'm loving this site more and more everyday. My goal is to lose 40 lbs (hopefully by the end of the year). I'm well on my way with 8.5lbs down and 31.5lbs to go!

65170.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mommyof3boys
    Options
    Hello! I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and I'm loving this site more and more everyday. My goal is to lose 40 lbs (hopefully by the end of the year). I'm well on my way with 8.5lbs down and 31.5lbs to go!

65170.png
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I'm sure you're going to love it here. Not only will you reach your goals, I'm sure you will, but you'll probably make a few friends along the way.
  • mommyof3boys
    Options
    Friends would be GREAT too! :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyof3boys
    Options
    THANKS!
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options

65170.png

Congratulations! You can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
    Marti (Mom of 3 boys and 2 grandchildren!)
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

65170.png

wow,8.5 lbs is just awesome! This is my second week and i would love to lose that much...Way to go!