pregnancy weight

Options
I had my daughter 9 months ago. I was 105 ibs before pregnancy and now i weigh 160 ibs. If someone has a way they lost pregnancy weight please let me know. :smile:

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, but I know where you're coming from as I have still not lost my pregnancy weight from 6 years ago! I have 2 boys that are just about 8 and 6. It's not easy but I am starting my jorney to a better me for my kids! Good luck!
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My daughter is also 9 months old and I gained 65 lbs while pregnant. Are you BFing? I didn't really lose anything until after I stopped. I guess all the people that said BFing would make the weight just melt off lied to me haha. I'm not saying that works to lose weight, just that I found it hard to diet while BFing, Good luck!
  • ABOrr
    ABOrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight by nursing. Since she is now 9 months that's no longer an option. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes 5 days a week. I did it when she was either napping or when she went to bed at night. Also used the Wii Active. Lots of great routines on there. Losing weight after pregnancy is hard cause you can't eat like you do when you are pregnant, although I wish I could, lol!

Just watch your food intake, no snacking at night and just keep active. Hope that helps.
  • xoxoMelissaxoxo
    Options
    No i didnt BF i tryed but my milk supply wouldnt come in. I hate it i used to be in size 0 - 3 pants now im size 11 pants. it bums me out
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    i gained 59lbs, and have lost 77.....i'm smaller now that before i got pregnant. you can check out my blog on here, or my other site www.tumblr.com/ms-saucy but being on here is a step in the right direction----remember, you didn't put it all on overnight, it will take time to come off, but you can totally do it!!! :)
  • Priscillawants74gone
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Baby is 4 months old and I am just now doing something about the added weight doday. I feel very motivated and am loving this site! :wink:
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I was 235lbs after my son was born, March 2010, and now I weigh 175lbs. Before I got pregnant I was 180-185lbs so I am slowly losing my college and university weight and hoping to get back to 150 which I haven't been since my first year of college. I did a post natal boot camp and used the baby as a weight. I am also a big fan of baby carriers..look for mom and baby zumba or salsa. Carrying our little ones adds that extra weight during cardio work outs and is a great way to lose calories. Just remember that it took 9 months to gain this baby weight, and in my case 5 years to gain the other 30-40 lbs so it will take time. You can get there though, and will because our children need us to lead the way!! Good luck!!
  • kellan100
    kellan100 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am desperate to lose my baby weight too! In my area the weather is always "iffy" even though that's the case I have taken a walk with my son (8 months) almost EVERY DAY for the past 6 months whether it was in the snow or rain we were out and about now that the weather is nice we walk at least 5 miles a day. My husband thinks it is my portion control (he has an issue with this as well :)...) I am willing to cut my portions down. ... but want results. Also, I know this is a total waste of calories but 4 nights a week mostly when my husband and I are catching up with each other, I enjoy a small glass or two of red wine and honestly I don't want to eliminate that from my diet....