Looking for friends that have 50 + pounds to loose

Options
Hey. My name is Tiquilla. I typically stay under my calorie goal when it comes to my diary. I'm interested in making some new friends on here, who have their diaries open, and who have similar goals as I do.. I am taking in a lot of sodium from the foods that I eat, and would love to view other people's diaries who do not consume a lot of sodium throughout their day to give me other options when it comes to food. My diary is open to friends.
SW: 250
CW: 234
GW: 145-150

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me and check out my diary...just ignore today's macros as it was the last day of summer.
  • MissSweetie2010
    Options
    Thank you. Will send you a request.
  • MissSweetie2010
    Options
    Just realized that I spelled lose wrong in my topic title.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm very new,today in fact,lol,and would love to make new friends on here,all of my friends are skinny and I really have no support system and would like to build that up. Can I add you? I have 51 pounds to lose :)
  • VKanam
    VKanam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiquilla

Add me and check out my diary.

I started here 10 days back, I've been below the calorie limit consistently since then (barely scraped thru on a couple of days). I've a lot of pounds to lose, it's going to be a long journey for me.

Tc
    Vamsi
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just over 50lbs to lose (although that may change along the way) My diary is open too so feel free to add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log in daily and watch my sodium intake. some days its a little over though but for the most part i stay within my range or lower. no added salt veggies help, and eating everything as fresh as possible helps me.:smile:
  • dishqueen1964
    Options
    To all those who have a daily struggle with their weight. Looking for support. I used belong to weight loss group and they are no more. So I have been trying to solo, and so far it really sucks. Maybe I can support some with the same problems as in will power, and accountability and in turn learn a few things along the way. Well, here begins a new chapter. If any one out there has some
    words of wisdom to pass along; I am all ears.:smooched:
  • cdancosse
    cdancosse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have 100+ to lose i had sleeve bypass 7 weeks ago.
  • garmoosha
    Options
    Meeeeee
    I need more than 100
    Please add me
  • asiareece85
    asiareece85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I fell off track with keeping up my food diary, but I would like to be your friend, we pretty much have the same amount to lose and we are almost about the same weight. I'm 5'3. You?
  • SchatzieLoosesWeight
    Options
    Morning! I am down about 40 - have another 35 to go. Would love to motivate each other!
  • TheSafetyGuyMike
    TheSafetyGuyMike Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am almost a month in and have lost 20 lbs already. I have about 75 more to go to reach my goal. There is plenty of support around MFP.

Thanks
    Mike
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together!! You and anyone else can feel free to add me :smile: The buddy system is the best support system!
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Karen. I want to lose 55 pounds. I have already lost 33 pounds over the last 7 months. I would love to support you and I am looking for support as well. You can add me as a friend. I just started MFP a week ago. I have lost weight several times before and have put it all back on and then some. I am determined to make it permanent this time.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been here just over 6 months and log daily :)
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I too am new and looking for some friends to help me with my journey. I would love to hear about peoples successes and what their daily regime is to get them there.
    Please feel free to add me.
    Angie
  • darkbrownsuga
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a long time but unfortunately gained all the weight back I lost (and a little more) after my dad was diagnosed with cancer and then lost the ability to work out when I fell at work and tore the cartilage in my shoulder.

I've gotten my depression under control, my dad is healthy and I'm finally back to a point where I feel more confident about working out. So it's like I'm starting over!!!

Feel free to add me.