Another Newbie

Options
I joined a few days ago and am being diligent about logging my food in. My husband and daughter are also trying to get into better shape. So that will help keep me on track. I am a nurse, mom of four, former military spouse and current military mom. I am working towards a Master's in Nursing so I can teach nursing school. I am 5'3" and weighed 212.5 when I started.

Replies

• lindisk
    Options
    I joined a few days ago and am being diligent about logging my food in. My husband and daughter are also trying to get into better shape. So that will help keep me on track. I am a nurse, mom of four, former military spouse and current military mom. I am working towards a Master's in Nursing so I can teach nursing school. I am 5'3" and weighed 212.5 when I started.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome !
    Hang in there you can do it.
    Good Luck !
    :flowerforyou:
  • webebeer
    Options
    welcome
  • onehotmama1
    Options
    Hello I am new as of a week ago, I have half heartedly been doing this, but today I put in everything I ate... OH my gosh, It is no wonder i am fat!!! lol ( please no comments on How I need to be nice to myself.) I really want to lose the weight..I have and entire person to lose I don't even know what that would look like. :) I weigh 328 now and the computer said if everyday was like today I would be at 319 in 5 weeks. That rocks cause to day was bad! If I could only motivate myself to sicking with this. If you pray say one for me please. For all the right reasons and some wrong ones too 174 here I come!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new as of a week ago, I have half heartedly been doing this, but today I put in everything I ate... OH my gosh, It is no wonder i am fat!!! lol ( please no comments on How I need to be nice to myself.) I really want to lose the weight..I have and entire person to lose I don't even know what that would look like. :) I weigh 328 now and the computer said if everyday was like today I would be at 319 in 5 weeks. That rocks cause to day was bad! If I could only motivate myself to sicking with this. If you pray say one for me please. For all the right reasons and some wrong ones too 174 here I come!!!:flowerforyou:

First, Hello and Welcome.
    Second, you are be honest. It sounds like you have made up your mind and are well on your way to losing the weight.
    I use to weigh 311 pounds. I have lost 171 pounds.
    Hang in there you can do it.
    Good Luck !
    :flowerforyou: