biggest loser challenge vs dance 2 for wii

Options
can anyone give me feedback on either of these?. im wondering which would be a better workout- also im not the best dancer out there- it takes me a couple tries to learn steps etc... so how fast paced is dance 2? which is more motivating? thanks! (i bought dance 2 but not sure if i should exchange it.)

Replies

• Mamoore3308
    Options
    I like Biggest Loser or Wii fit. I also have dance dance revolution but unless im on expert i dont feel like im working very many calories off. IF you have any other questions you can message me.
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I also have Zumba for wii which is my favorite of the three.
  • thinmecomeout
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have not done dance 2 for wii but I have done both biggest loser and dance central on xbox kinnect. The biggest loser is definetly
    the best workout, the dancing is more fun but like you say it takes a while to learn the moves.
    Also the biggest loser tells you how many calories you are burning etc.
    I will warn you it is a bit confusing to work out the set up but that could have just been me.
    Any way good luck and really any movement is better than none so either way you're good.:flowerforyou:
  • lilyates23
    lilyates23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend has Zumba for the Wii & she loves it. Does it tell you how many calories you burn using the Zumba Wii?
  • MzShelle2U
    MzShelle2U Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance and Just Dance 2. It's fun and you will start sweating instantly. On Just Dance 2 there is a "Just Sweat" section of the games that keeps track of your "sweat points"(calories) burned. You can set a goal and it will track it for you. I love it although I's rather do Billy Blank Jr.'s 60 minute dance combo exercise which is on demand. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the Just Dance 2.