Newby needing helping hand.

Options
Hi guys.

Trying this again and new to forums. Was in the zone a while back and lost 11lbs was so proud but have slipped back to not caring eating loads of rubbish and hardly any exercise and put on 5lbs.

6months after my son was born i need to loose my weight also getting married in 2016 and no way do i want to be a fat bride.

Anyone keep loosing their motivation?

HELP

Replies

• stevenlcopeland
    stevenlcopeland Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you would like support please feel free to add me. I have 3 main motivators that keep me fit. My wife, my kids, and my grandkids. You already have one very important motivation and about to have a second one in 2016.
  • felixmommy
    Options
    Hi there. I've been going back and forth the same 10 lbs since having my son over a year ago. I'm also trying to lose the baby weight and them some. I'll add you so we can keep each on on check. :)
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    me me me, I just keep binging and getting discouraged, I could always use support and add support :)
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me :-) I'm trying to lose 20lbs, feel free to add me
  • di1586
    Options
    Add me folks we can do it xx
  • ifinallyready
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I just joined and have never participated in any sort of online forum. I'm hoping that making my journey public will be the motivation I've been looking for...for a long time!