• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Zero.

Bam.
  • fabnine
    fabnine Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh at a few of these because I'm gad I'm not the only one who does them...and laughed at a few more because I can't believe anyone does...

"You checked off 31 out of 50 on this list! Wow. You have a problem. Running completely controls your life. I guess in the grand scheme of things, being addicted to running is a good problem to have, but dang. You’re probably reading this on a treadmill right now, you psychopath."

--for the record, I'm not on a treadmill. I don't own a treadmill... yet.
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    17/50

I wanted to run today but family got in the way LOL so I swam. I'll do a short one tomorrow and a 5K Tuesday though.
  • pangepange
    pangepange Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I got 17 of them, so a perfectly healthy relationship to running. :) I'm currently training for a half-marathon (16KM run under my belt today!).
  • jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Then you SERIOUSLY lied on the test.... lol
    If you even ran one ultra, I know you had to blow past at least 20-25 of these without batting an eye...

LOL Really, I didn't. I couldn't even relate to most of the things on that list. Maybe that makes me the most ironic ultra runner ever. ;)
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I only got 21. But I don't skip runs or have to trick myself into completing them because I like running...
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    20 Healthy relationship with running…oh and for the fact that people possibly relieve themselves in public during a run? I had not and will not- ever high 5 a runner passing me…just the thought of the latter is just no. no high 5's God knows where your hands had been LOL but seriously:)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    13. There were some that if I'd checked them, I'd also be checking myself into the psych ward. I run cause I like to. In no way does it rule my life.
  • TTMG83
    TTMG83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    31!! tempted to try some of these though... like pretend to be running away from Zombies!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    #51. Have you ever taken a quiz to see if you have a running problem?
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    15/50

Getting up at an ungodly hour to squeeze in a run? I get up at 0430 to get my workouts out of the way so that they DON'T rule my life.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    A lot of them seemed aimed at people who don't like running. Ever tricked yourself into doing a run with the promise of a reward? Ever tricked yourself into completing it by pretending it's less far than it is? Those things seem very odd to me. Also, running when injured is a great way to make sure you won't have to do any more running.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    25 here, some of those are just plain whacked.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    36 and there's a couple of others that I could add to their list eg do you regularly dream about running? When you run do you do weird mental arithmetic to break the distance down so its really small such as it's only as far as I run to the shops to the next check point? Do you have more running clothes than smart 'going out to a restaurant' clothes? If you don't have a race at least once a month do you get twitchy? etc. I could go on but I already know I have a problem but its one I like. :laugh: :happy:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Only 14. I run because I like to, and for the food.
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    38/50..

The first step towards quitting is admitting. Therefore, I don't have a problem...

*laces up running shoes and heads for the door*
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have a perfectly healthy relationship to running. Be thankful the cold stiff fingers of running aren’t clamped around your still-beating heart…for now.

Hmmmm, not sure my family would agree. Of course, if I'd added in cycling and swimming, the result may have been different...
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    25 out of 50
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I cracked up at the blister one. Last weekend I posted a pic of my poor, flayed pinkie toe and was sad when only 3 people "liked" it. Then I realized how lame I am.