recently gained so much. ... now stretch marks

Options
Now my recent weight gain has become serious. I just saw 2 fresh stretch marks. At 163 lbs (5'10"), this is the highest weight I've ever been. I feel so unattractive.

Any advice on what to do with fresh stretch marks? And how to prevent new ones from forming?

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    <
    Covered in stretch marks. I used a bottle of Elastin3 and they went away. (No Photoshop in this photo, only lighting)
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Bubblegum -you look fab, I've never heard of this Elastin3 stuff - cheers for the recommendation I'm gonna go google if I can get it here :flowerforyou:
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bubblegum -you look fab, I've never heard of this Elastin3 stuff - cheers for the recommendation I'm gonna go google if I can get it here :flowerforyou:

Yeah, honestly, I thought her profile pic was a high definition rendering of a video game character when I first saw it, haha.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Moisturize your skin and try using cocoa butter (the kind that comes in a stick).

If the stretch marks are brightly colored - red, pink, or purple - go have a checkup by your doctor, because colored stretch marks is one (of many) symptoms of a problem.
  • fashiongal88
    Options
    Does it get rid of the deep stretch marks or only small red ones? From my teenage years, I have so many deep white stetch marks from a growth spurt.

My new stretch marks are red and hopefully won't develop into the deep ones.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Does it get rid of the deep stretch marks or only small red ones? From my teenage years, I have so many deep white stetch marks from a growth spurt.

My new stretch marks are red and hopefully won't develop into the deep ones.

I used the cream on fresh, bright read stretch marks. It'll work on all marks, but the fresher they are, the better results you'll get.