Drunk my calories

Options
gnat45
gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
Instead of dinner, I had a few drinks with a friend. I am very giddily.

Replies

• Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    stay classy
  • gnat45
    Options
    I'm tipsy, but in control. Not sloppy.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

I had half a bottle of bubbles and 5 vodkas the other night and ended up asking a TV presenter to take off his hat & bite it a little in front of over 2,000 people.

its all good.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options

I had half a bottle of bubbles and 5 vodkas the other night and ended up asking a TV presenter to take off his hat & bite it a little in front of over 2,000 people.

its all good.

I've had half a bottle of wine tonight (so far), and I can assure you that this made me laugh maybe more than it should have.

Just kidding--it was the right amount.
  • gnat45
    Options

its all good.

Woo Hoo!
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, the beer I had went perfectly with my bacon and brie burger with sweet potato fries.
    All of which fit in my caloric allowance ;)
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options

its all good.

You. I like you.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

its all good.

A few less people, and that sounds about like something I would have done in the past. Now I just lush it up at home with rum, pineapple juice, and my Vitamix. :laugh:
  • gnat45
    Options
    Don't worry, the beer I had went perfectly with my bacon and brie burger with sweet potato fries.
    All of which fit in my caloric allowance ;)

Did you say sweet potato fries? Yum!