Newbie....would love some friends! : )

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Jade and I am new to MFP, I am 23 yr old and looking for some new friends! I am a bit of a health and fitness nut and my personal trainer recommend I give MFP a try to make sure my calories are on target.

I love a good weight session at the gym and am doing my best to love running....My goals include running a half marathon next year at the City to Surf and just generally being as healthy as possible.

It would be great to find some friends who are motivated to reach their goals just as I am. I will be on MFP consistently and am happy to help (and receive it of course :smile: ) anyone.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Jade.

Replies

• FatGuy421
    FatGuy421 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kendrick , I'm new this as well..
  • shoppergirl98
    Options
    Hi Jade, I'm Molly. I've been on MFP for a few weeks now. After having a few kids I have a little less than 30 lbs to lose. I'm trying to eat healthy and work out...I'm basically trying to find the right routine. I lost 2 lbs my first week and none the second, but I'm about to weigh myself when I get to work to see if I've lost anything this past week (fingers crossed)! It sounds like you would be a good inspiration to someone trying to get fit. You can add me if you like!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Jade! I am learning to like running as well...some days are better than others :) Feel free to add me!