NEED MORE MOTIVATION

Options
Hey guys. So I'm constantly on and off this app and when I'm on it, it really does help me. Only problem is the lack of motivation I get from people around me so I'm looking for new friends who can help me watch my diet and encourage me to stick with it so maybe one day I can know what it feels like to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. Thanks! ????

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You are at the right place when it comes to motivation, feel free to add me and I will do my best to support you on your challenge.

You can do this, good luck with your goals and hope you achieve them.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll cheer you on!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My hope is to build a strong team of people who help each other reach their goals. First you have to commit to yourself. Change the inside first, and then you will see the change on the outside.
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am focused on finding the right balance of family and work so I can focus on myself, too!
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together and we can all encourage each other! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    When in doubt surround yourself with people that DO help you, with people that share a common goal and interest. You need motivating people in your life, you made a good choice in seeking 'em out!