snacks

Options
This is my 3rd week on this site and I have lost 5 lbs so far. I am very excited about it. After I come home from the gym (after work) I earn about 500-600 extra calories does anyone have any good suggestions on what to eat? I always fall under my calories on these days,is this a good or bad thing?

Replies

• pieconspiracy
    Options
    Grapes, and other fruit and veggies, have lots of water in them, they're great after working out. I just like grapes because they feel like I'm eating something more a snack food. =)
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I make a fruit salad every morning, which i bring into work and snack on throughout. I cut up apple, watermellon, strawberries and put in some blueberries.
    Other great snacks are greek yogurt with some shaved almonds and blueberries. Yuummmm.
    And i can't get through a day without my afternoon snack (if i've been good) a small glass of chocolate milk and a cookie :)
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've ben falling under my daily calories each day that I go to the gym too... But I have no idea what to do for the extra calories either. Like, I've been sticking to a certain number of meals and snacks and a certain number of calories for each. But I don't want to stuff my face with an extra, say 500 calories, at 9 or 10 o' clock at night.

I'm thinking of trying a bigger breakfast on the days I go to the gym. That way I'm fulfilling the calorie intake, but having the extra calories early in the day.