Ready for final phase, i think

Options
I'am finally at 112, my goal was 107, I will be very happy if I could just get to 109. And maintain. I'm finding a lot of loose skin and I'm afraid it could get worse, so it should be time to move on to the next phase is what I am thinking. (I am 49 yrs and 5 ft tall)
Does the final phase still allow a defect to keep loosing a small amount of weight? If I have gone the first part twice And both times I still didn't start past the first week of training and mostly lost weight from watching my calories and eating as smart as I could. And I know you have heard this from me before, but my measurements have hardy budged, waist is a 28 and my ideal is to get get to 22 inches. I can't see loosing six more inches from my waist, and I guess these would be or should be my abs as much as I have lost I don't think anything has come off in that area. Iwas hoping or thought that I would need to taper up (I think that's what y'all call it). Or that by this time my deflect would of changed, but I guess that is taken from your waist measurement. So do I go to Final phase with some more wieght to loose? And I was given all kinds of good advice about how lifting would be so good for me. I am having trouble even on the day 1 week 1 workout, I can only get one set of all of them, so I can't imagine trying something so advanced. I was also told of a really good set to held me with my quads, but then again I feel like I can't do them...finally I need to change my active level to somewhere above sedimentary, I started working last week, on my feet the eight hrs a day, about four or five days a week I do have to lift and move boxes (flowers inside so they aren't too heavy, but much more than I have been doing these last 5 years. Any way my main concern is, about going into final phase, and then about changing the activity level. Thanks again so very much!
Tags: None
Categories Uncategorized
Report | Email Blog Entry | Unsubscribe from this Blog Entry

Replies

• MzYoga
    MzYoga Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My experience is that the scale moves first; then the inches follow. I lost weight in five months and have been relatively stable for seven months, but my body continues to shrink.
    MzYoga
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You may never be able to get to a 22 inch waist. It's all about whatever your body is built to have.
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You may never be able to get to a 22 inch waist. It's all about whatever your body is built to have.

^This. I have no belly fat and my hips stick out---still, I would never have a 22" waist---physically impossible for me.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I can't even tell you the last time i had a 22" waist! Probably in my Teens. :laugh:
    Why 22 inches?
    I don't really think about waist size anymore, i try to concentrate more on looking and feeling healthy.....and being stronger.
    If weights aren't your thing, how about Power walking or even using the Rowing Machine at the Gym?
    It's not an obvious choice, but when i used to Row i noticed my arms and stomach really used to get toned quickly.
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, for lending your 2 cents, I really appreciate that. I will use some of what you all advised.

I got the ideal weight information from a program I use for diet and weight work outs. It's got to be twenty years since I've worn those inches...
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Here on MFP, I have read happy postings about using weights: New Rules of Lifting For Women.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Rules-Lifting-Women-Goddess/dp/1583333398/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410305732&sr=1-1&keywords=new+rules+of+lifting+for+women

Best Wishes!