Well hello!

Options
Hi, im CC! Im new! Im a young mom to 3 beautiful children. They are my entire world.
I have a boyfriend of 9 years and we have decided to get healthy and lose some weight. A lot of weight! Tomorrow we're starting logging calories. Is there a way to share recipes I enter with my boyfriend (so he can log them on his account without having to re-submit the recipe)?

Im not looking forward to submitting every recipe we use. It seems like it would get old fast. But im willing to do whatever I have to in order to lose this weight.
We're also hoping to find some friends to motivate and who will motivate us and keep us accountable! Please add me if you're interested!

Replies

• aBetterMe25
    Options
    bumping :smile:
  • LVLFgirl13
    LVLFgirl13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello CC! Welcome! I'm a newbie too! Feel free to add me if you like!! Have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • FemWeight
    Options
    Hello, CC! I am unsure about the recipes idea but I am sure some of the more veteran MFPs might know. I am new to this site myself however am always up to adding new friends to help me through my journey and me through theirs! Good Luck Girl :)
  • HeyMae75
    HeyMae75 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just recently started loading recipes but I am pretty sure that if you mark/ agree to share the recipe then it is searchable by anyone. You may just want to give it a unique name so you are sure he picks the right one. For example there are many crab cake recipes saved but mine is saved as Chuck's Crab Cakes b/c my dad is Chuck & it is his recipe, same for my pumpkin bread it is saved as MOM MOM's pumpkin bread that way when I search it & 20 pumpkin breads come up I know which one is mine. Hope that helps :)
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    if you are friends he can copy the meals from your diary into his
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    have him open your diary from his login, click on QuickTools under the meal you want to copy and click Add to Today.