What goes in your morning cup of coffee??

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    booze.

:laugh:

okay, not really--except when on vacation in the company of adults. I actually have a grande, starbucks nonfat, one pump syrup mocha every morning.
  • ep_euphoria
    Options
    I've been wondering this for a while, and this seems like the thread to ask - what on earth is creamer?
    It sounds fantastic!

I have - 2 tsp of instant coffee (Nescafe Blend 43)
    - 1 tsp of white sugar
    - Hi-Lo milk to top it off... not sure how much. Planning on measuring it tomorrow :)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Changing my preference and taking my coffee black has been very liberating. Don't have to 'worry' about what goes into it or about logging it. It's always 'free'.

Charmagne
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Diet hot cocoa! Makes a great Mocha Joe!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Well I normally drink a Slim Fast shake for breakfast and discovered I can pour some of the shake into my coffee because its flavored, thick due to milk, and has sugar in it so it sweetens the coffee too .... LOL

What a cool idea!!!:tongue:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful black coffee for me. The darker, the better. I love treats that are full of fat and sugar, but for some reason, I've always preferred my coffee plain — or loaded with booze, but that's for a completely different thread. :tongue:

I think we may have been separated at birth....
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Just beautiful black coffee for me. The darker, the better. I love treats that are full of fat and sugar, but for some reason, I've always preferred my coffee plain — or loaded with booze, but that's for a completely different thread. :tongue:

LOL!!!:laugh:
  • cheyenne_sun
    Options
    So Delicious French Vanilla coconut milk creamer. It's heavenly!
  • laurynbennardo
    Options
    I usually use a bit vanilla soy milk. I am vegan so I cant use anything else, but the vanilla soy milk makes it pretty amazing. Its creamy, and healthy
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I drink it black
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    black w/ one packet of truvia
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Regular CoffeeMate creamer, some sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. :)
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I use sweet N low or equal with the non-dairy creamer. It's not the best for you but it is 10 cal per tsp. Also, if you are drinking it because you like coffee or just for a caffeine buzz try tea. I hate coffee w/o creamer but never use it in my tea. Just a thought.
  • damiller1977
    damiller1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Three teaspoons of powdered creamer. I use to drink it with all the fancy creamers or cream & sugar UNTIL my co-worker said just try it. I have been drinking it like this for 7 years. Creamer & coffee -- 30 calories
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Sugar and Hazelnut Fat Free creamer. It's only 70 calories for 2 tbsp and I budget it into my daily calories. Sometimes I have 2 cups. I will NOT give that up. It's the only thing that gets me going in the morning and the most I calories I get from it is 140. It's worth it to me.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love the hazelnut fat free creamer too and use quite a lot in my coffee but now I see how bad that is calorie wise, so I have started weaning myself down to half hazelnut/ half 1%milk. Eventually I will get to milk and a sweetener. I just cant enjoy it black right now.
    I drink at least 4 cups a morning too.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    gave up all caffeine now I have either water or herbal tea.
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    I have always (10+ years) used Hazelnut liquid creamer in my coffee. I recently switched to the Sugar Free version, because the sugar in the regular and fat free is too much. But the sugar free stuff taste yucky, and now I cant enjoy that first cup ....

What do you put in your coffee that doesnt taste "diety", but also doesnt kill you on calories and sugar???? Curious, thanks
    No milk no sugar.

Took me a couple of weeks of reducing my milk and sugar each week, but I set myself a goal of "not drinking my calories". Now I could not go back to drinking coffee or tea any other way. I did not want to use any artificial sweetener because of the issues that have been found with them. Saved me lots of calories doing this.
  • jenjowu
    jenjowu Posts: 11
    Options
    i use just a little 1/2 and 1/2, splenda and a dash of cinammon
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I drink it black! Vanilla almond breeze might be good!

I agree, vanilla almond milk is pretty good.