Tiny little success...

Options
When my husband came home on R&R a few weeks ago I went to pick him up at the airport. After seeing him, tearing up, rushing to him, hugging him, and crying. He squeezed me tighter and ran his hands down my side and goes "where did you go?? What did you do with my baby girl?? Your so tiny!" Made me feel good :) Now, on to the rest of the weight (and the 4 pounds I gained over holidays and not working out and R&R)...I want to go for shock and awe when he comes home :)

Replies

• musicjunkie1982
    Options
    How awesome!! My guy told me I'm getting bony, but I only have 4 more to go, so he'll just have to deal.

Keep up the wonderful work and pretty soon that R&R won't include much R-ing. ;-)
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!. Keep up the great work and next time will be shock and awe :)
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats and best of luck on the shock and awe.. I'm sure you'll knock him dead!
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that!!! Kudos to both of you :):drinker:
    I am sure shock and awe will not even begin to describe the next time he lays eyes on you!!:wink:
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!