Undies for Running?

Options
This is sure something I never thought I'd have to ask people about! I'm having trouble finding underwear to jog in that doesn't ride up. Boy shorts have helped, but they kind of bunch up in the bend of my leg in front - better than a wedgie, but still annoying. Any tips?

Replies

• brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    This is sure something I never thought I'd have to ask people about! I'm having trouble finding underwear to jog in that doesn't ride up. Boy shorts have helped, but they kind of bunch up in the bend of my leg in front - better than a wedgie, but still annoying. Any tips?

I wear the shorts with built in underwear. Kill 2 birds with one stone
  • NicoleHaines
    Options
    Where do you find shorts with built in underwear? I have the same issue when I do Zumba for an hour!
  • jpmajors
    Options
    WOW I am happy to say I can not help with this one :-)
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    this might sound weird but dont wear any!! Its only work out clothes and you wash them and shower as soon as you get home. I find they get sweaty and not only ride up but they stick to you etc.
  • Corinne_Bruce
    Options
    I wear shorts with undies built in, you can get at Nike.com or Puma.com. I love them! When I'm not wearing them, I usually wear a thong because if it's going to end up there anyway why not just save the frustration and wear a thong :laugh:
  • Soccerstar19
    Options
    Running shorts always have them built in
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    My workout go to undies are PINK yoga panties, the boyshorts, they're great!! :)
  • a2canadian
    Options
    lululemon undie-buds (as my mom always calls them) are the best... I know, I know... expensive/brand-tastic but trust me on this one. I absolutely believe that their under-garments are top of the line for athletics (sports bras, boy short/seamless/thong/etc. underwear)... check them out!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I always wear thongs. Just as long as you take them off as soon as you're done working out and showering, there should be no problem.
  • kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    100% cotton...Vanity Fair Brand I think. Otherwise, built into the shorts.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm a camando girl for running, I have certain capris that I love to run in and they go in the washer as soon as I'm home, underwear and running don't mix for me. My daughter likes the shorts with the built ins.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I just wear underwear that fits right. I still had some left from when I was heavier and even though they seemed okay when I put them on they would always ride up. The plain ole, multi-pack Hanes undies I get at Target work just fine in the proper size.