Itsy Bitsy Little Success!

Options
I have this Flintstones shirt I always wear especially at home. It was very uncomfortable and tight against my back and bust area but I wore it anyway (this was in the beginning of Jan.). I tried it on this week, and there is no tightness whatsoever, it almost feels big on me if it weren't for my bust XD Needless to say it was very comfortable to wear, and some other shirts are fitting quite comfortably after they have been so tight on me. I don't think my measurements are accurate or where I'm getting smaller truthfully, but I'm just glad that I can fit into that shirt again ^^
Also, my arms used to feel super squishy and fat and I'm slowly watching them get less meaty and, I'm actually building muscle O_____O my arms feel so hard right now, I can't even believe it. Not a huuuuuge difference, but it's just those tiny things that give you an extra push to keep going.
Just the other day I posted a thread of how I was so unmotivated, but I feel great right now when I notice these tiny little changes :)

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    COngrats for mini victories! It feels great and always motivates! Keep up the great work!
  • jongwoons
    Options
    thanks! It really does feel great. I can only imagine what it would be like when I actually reach my goal ♥ very excited.
  • bp1140
    bp1140 Posts: 24
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work. It's the little things that keep us going.YAYAYAYAY
  • shortylynn264
    shortylynn264 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It really feels good when you can fit into clothes that were to tight and now they are comfortable. I tried on jeans that I could not fit, and by golly I could get in them again. Its wonderful keep up the good work.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Smart smart smart acknowledging the non-SCALE victories too. You rock!
  • jongwoons
    Options
    thank you and good luck to everyone!♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!