A Small Scale Victory!

Options
So, I've been trying to get under 270 lbs for about a month now. I've gotten down to 271 lbs, but then would fluctuate back up and around, but NEVER below that darn 270 or even right at 270. :ohwell: Yesterday, I told myself screw the scale and measurements I'm not going to stress about it, but I am going to eat better in order to feel better. :smile: I wake up this morning and I just knew that seeing that seeing 26_ lbs would pop up. I got on the sale... and yes! :bigsmile: 269.8 lbs! I haven't seen this number in a long time and I'm ecstatic! :happy: I definitely have a long ways to go, but seeing my measurements go down today added with the 269.8 lbs it has been a huge boost to my confidence. I'm only ~ 39 lbs from my previous start weight.A bit pathetic, but I'm taking my baby steps to that rockin' toned body. :wink:

Lesson learned; don't stress about it , scale or measuring, drink a LOT of water - I've now made it my goal to consume ~4 liters of water a day, and log in on MFP everyday good or bad! :smile:

Replies

• SmartForAGirl
    SmartForAGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am looking forward to having that same moment when I drop below 250 in a couple of weeks (hopefully). Reading your post reminds me that it will be just as satisfying as I have imagined it will be.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am looking forward to having that same moment when I drop below 250 in a couple of weeks (hopefully). Reading your post reminds me that it will be just as satisfying as I have imagined it will be.

Thanks! Don't stress about it and good luck! It is indeed incredibly satisfying. I've been grinning like an idiot all day so far. :wink: I'm hoping to drop below 260's in about 2 weeks, but I'm letting my diet/exercise decide when. I wish you the best! :drinker: