Flat Butt success stories? ha!

Options
1235»

Replies

• prensis
    prensis Posts: 7
    Options
    Here is an impressive transformation I saw on r/progresspics the other day:

http://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/2btypf/f1953_166_145_21_lbs_4_months_all_about_the_squats/
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Haha I have tried and just cannot take a proper belfie
  • lynseylynz1981
    Options
    omg i'm so glad i saw this thread! the before and after pics are giving me hope that i can get some shape to my butt :D
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process...
    Doing weighted barbell squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts, lunges. So far so good, noticing some rounding and lifting going on!!!!

21525558.png
  • tightandright2014
    Options
    Why do you want a big butt? I have always had quite a flat one and I like it that way. Who wants a sticky out backside?

I've never met a woman who doesn't want a big butt.
    I don't really Care to have a big butt either.

Big or small...I think I've never met woman who didn't want a firm behind. I think by big most people mean "rounded" which I think normally comes from DNA or glute work. I think when people say they don't want a flat butt they mean they don't want a butt that has "fallen" or is not tight. Just chiming in my opinion.
  • prisky780
    prisky780 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't like big butts either. But recently I noticed my butt is much much firmer and rounded (or bigger). My trainer makes me do ALOT of squats and lunges. Not only simply squats but with weight and jumping squats or hold for few seconds. Basically different kinds of squat exercises. They are incredibly hard for a tiny women who never been to gym and scared of lifting weights. I train 3 days a week and I have completed a month of training last Friday. I can't believe the results. Even though, I wanted results for my abs but getting glutes isn't so bad. :D
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If you have a flat to zero behind, you can't get a large bubble butt. BUT you can get a nice rounded firm rear-end with squats, lunges, squat jumps, kickbacks, bridges, and deadlifts. Add weight and the muscle will build. Most naturally "big butts" are fatty. Others are from genetically denser muscle mass with lots of fat around it. Never met a man or woman who didn't like a perky butt. Never met a person who liked having this butt either:

VIBE-Vixen-Miley-.jpg

That's because perky is completely different from fat bubble butt. And looks great when you're overall fit.
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Idk, I do squats and the elliptical. If i could show before and afters without making you vomit, I would, but I digress...
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Suprisingly runnign has helped a lot. I'm not usually posterially challened but my bottom is the first to go when I start losing weight, since I've started running I've noticed it rounding out nicely.
    I do run a lot of hills though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!