Exercise Routine

Options
Hi

Would any of you mind taking a look at my exercise routine and letting me know if I need to cut down or amend it in any way?
The taebo is a video on YouTube as is Pump Dance (the Ministry of Sound one). I also walk my dogs for 1 hr each day, 5 days a week. I don't want to do too much or too little exercise so am trying to get the balance right!

Thanks in advance:)

PS I am also getting a bike at the end of this month, so will figure that in somewhere too!

For info:
231lbs, Female
Goal 155lbs
Age 34
Height 5'9

MON TAEBO KETTLEBELLS
TUE 30DS C25K
WED TAEBO PUMP DANCE
THUR 30DS C25K
FRI PUMP DANCE KETTLEBELLS
SAT 30DS C25K
SUN REST/YOGA

Replies

• All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You have a lot going on there. You might want to give your body a full rest day or two during the week.
  • lemurwaffle
    Options
    You have a lot going on there. You might want to give your body a full rest day or two during the week.

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking perhaps a rest day in the week... I may see how it goes for a couple of weeks and amend if it is too much
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Depending on the effort and how much you want to put into it; that looks fine! I do that if not more daily and use sunday for yoga; active recovery day
  • seglass1
    seglass1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

Gosh that sounds a lot! Can you really keep up that intensity over the long term? Maybe one day just leisurely walking!
    One thing an experienced fitness trainer said to me was weight loss is 75% food and 25% exercise so both are important but
    tons of exercise will stimulate your appetite..
    Good luck though on your journey:flowerforyou:
  • lemurwaffle
    Options
    Thanks for the replies so far! I think I will see how it goes over the next 2 weeks or so and change it if I need to. I start a uni course in 3 weeks time and they have classes there I would like to try, so this plan is just a short-term one really until I work out which of the classes I like! I know I definitely want to keep the kettlebells in as well as the 30DS.