New all over again

Hello Folks,
This is about my third go-around with MFP. It's been about a year and a half since I logged regularly and I am ready to go at it again. This time I bit the bullet and bought the fit bit, the scale and started eating Paleo-style. I am ready to make a big change, I'd like to get healthy. I'd love to make some new friends, encouragement is nice and I'd love to cheer someone else on as well!

Thanks!
Beth

Replies

• lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Feel free to add me..I'm on daily trying to lose my last 28 pounds I go to the gym 4 days a week. You can do this !!!!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Hi, Feel free to add me!
  • Hi Beth,
    I am new all over again too. I did this about a year ago and lost 20lbs... then I fell off the wagon. I am with you. This time is for real! It's not about I "want" to loose weight anymore... it's I NEED to for my husband and what I want to feel like when I am older.
    We joined the YMCA and I am doing PiYo three times a week and strength training the other two (with walking or biking two or three times a week too) We are focused on eating healthy, no more "processed" or "fast food". I am lucky and don't have to work right now so I have plenty of time to cook healthy meals. Add me if you'd like... Best of Luck on your journey to health and wellness. Namaste' :smile: