Lite n easy gal needs a buddy to help keep me motivated

Options
Hi everyone, so here is my story...

I'm in Australia and I have been doing lite n easy for about a month, lost about 4kgs so pretty happy with that...still have at least another 10kg to lose.

I work full time and a single mum to 2 children, so don't have time for gym or anything for myself really.

I'm really looking for someone I can chat with who wants motivation and can help me too. Things like weigh ins and tracking each other's food via the app. I excised for the first time in months today and it felt great but I can tell it won't be a regular thing...not without someone to push me to do it :)

anyone, hi and I hope someone might be interested in doing this with me...preferably someone also on lite n easy but not essential.

Replies

• voraciouszest
    Options
    I'm from Newcastle, NSW and I've just jumped back into dieting. I'm 27, single and living alone but I work full-time and do about 54 - 60 hours a week at work. I also have an hour drive to and from work. So although I don't have kids, I have more than enough to keep me too busy to plan my meals. Lite n' Easy has been a choice for me before but I gave up too quickly as my life went through a bit of an upheaval.

I've got a lot of weight to lose - almost 50kg. Despite being a slim and active teenager, I gained a lot of weight once I left high school and started taking anti-depressants. I still feel too embarrassed to admit how much I weigh, but I am only 5'2 so if you wanted to, you could do the maths... ^_~ With some help from my doctor, I decided on the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan as well as a 3 month dose of Phentermine to help me get a head start on the worst of the cravings and hunger pains.

On my previous attempt at Lite n' Easy I have to admit that I found the lunches a whole lot more appetising than the dinners. Anyone trying this diet plan (including myself) needs to remember that you will have a sort of trial-and-error period because you are ordering new foods and once you get it, that's it. If you are a fussy eater like me, just shut up and eat it and if you don't like it, don't order it again. Hahaha. But all of this goes hand-in-hand with making lifestyle changes and a big part of that is being more focused on the nutritional value of the food you're putting in your mouth and paying more attention to your hunger signs. If you're naturally hungry and not just craving food, you'll enjoy your meal regardless.

It's been a while since your post so I hope you are achieving your goals. If anyone else out there is on this journey, feel free to contact me and share your experiences. ^_^
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 28 pounds I'm.on daily
  • seb11224
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on a journey to lose 60 lbs. I'm from the US.